I don't usually spend tons on purses or shoes. I'm kind of cheap. And I love a bargain. So I usually try to find good deals on bags rather than spend much. However last year when I got my first school counseling job, I decided I deserved a treat. That meant a "grown up lady" purse. So today I'm going to show you my pretty pretty purse and share what's in the bag.
This is the Coach Gallery Tote. And it's fairly perfect. There's a pocket on the back, I stick random papers in there that I need to hold onto. There are two pockets inside that perfectly hold my phone and keys. And the ever important zipper pocket, you know, for tampons and the like.
And what's inside.....
1. My big walle (Target). That's got my check book, store reward cards, and the like.
2. Neutrogena hand cream. This is a must. I have a tube in my purse, one in my desk, and one at home. It's amazing stuff.
3. A Thirty-One monogrammed bag that holds other little random things. We'll get to that.
4. Work keys. They're color coded because I have a lot. I painted the top of each key with nail polish to keep them all straight. Works like a dream.
5. My phone. Nothing fancy but it gets the job done. And I love my zebra print case.
6. Gum. Right now it's Extra Dessert Delights, Strawberry Shortcake flavor. Yum.
7. My little wallet (Coach). Yup, this matches my purse. The little wallet holds the cards I use the most. It easily switches over to my shopping purse (a Coach crossbody, if you're curious)
8. Real keys. And a Thirty-One key chain.
In the little zipper bag. Man, I don't know what I did before I added this bag to my purse. Wait, yes I do. I spent a ton of time digging around for chapstick and the like.
1. Hand sanitizer.
2. Bath & Body Works hand sanitizing lotion. Smells much prettier.
3. My zipper bag.
4. Benadryl. When you have food allergies and outdoor allergies, this is always a must.
5. Lip gloss. Both of these are Neutrogena, one's kind of red and the other's kind of pink.
6. Hempz lip stuff. This is amazing. Even if my lips are super chapped, it almost immediately heals them. Love it.
7. Hair tie and bobby pins. I love these hair ties, they're rubbery and never slip or stretch out.
How do you organize your purse? Are you a frugal purse buyer or do you like pricier name brands? Do you switch bags with your outfit or are you in a committed relationship with your bag? I've been carrying this one for a year and a half and I'm fully committed.