Thursday, August 8, 2013

Things I Love Thursday

I am in a serious blogging slump.  A serious one.  I have no motivation.  I did, however, buy some new nail polish.  And that inspired me.  A new possible series or mini-series or something...  Maybe I'll just be inspired for today.  I love finding great things and turning other people onto them.  So that's what today is all about.

So, first, the nail polish.  One of my co-workers had it on the other day and it was gorgeous.  The perfect Tiffany blue.  It's in the green family according to Essie.  Maybe my color perception is off but it totally is blue to me.  Anyway, I picked it up today and I am completely in love with it.

So pretty, right.  You can pick it up at Target, Walmart, you know pretty much anywhere.

If you've been around a while, you know I'm a hair product snob.  I like to spoil my hair.  However, I have dandruff.  There, I said it.  Dandruff.  And it's hideous.  I'd been using Paul Mitchell tea tree shampoo and it was helping but I was about out.  So the other day I was at Beauty Brands during the liter sale and picked up some AG Control Shampoo.  It has kind of a different texture but it's amaaaazing.  And my scalp is so much healthier.
You can get AG at salons or anywhere that sells salon products like Beauty Brands or Ulta.

Root beer.  I can't get enough root beer lately.  It's just so delicious.  Also, Sonic drinks.  I'm in a fairly committed relationship with cherry limeades.  But sometimes you don't want a real drink.  Or at least a few less calories.  I've discovered that you can order a water with any of their add in flavors.  And it's amazing.  And only like fifty cents.  For a route 44.  It's pretty much the best thing ever.  You should try it.

Baked zucchini.  I used to be a strictly fried zucchini girl until very recently.  For a short while I made zucchini with a little olive oil, bread crumbs, and parmesan.  Then I discovered it's just as good with a little seasoning and some parm.  It's delicious.  And so much healthier than fried.

Summer TV.  Royal Pains.  Graceland.  Necessary Roughness.  Franklin and Bash.  I seriously love summer shows so much.  I just wish Bunheads was still on.  Or coming back.  I love it so much.

So, what are you guys loving right now?  Anything great you know about that I'm missing out on and I should know about?  


1 comment:

  1. I totally have that same color polish on my toes! I bought it for our trip to Mexico for my 30th and one of my friends that came had it on her toes too. Such a great summer color!

    Cheers,
    G

    ReplyDelete