Thursday, June 21, 2012

Super Clean

I worked at a residential facility for a couple of years. On Saturdays the kids would "super clean" This basically just meant deep cleaning. As the daughter of a teacher, I know this is what summer vacation is intended for. I have slowly but surely super cleaning our house this summer. Today it was the kitchen.

When we bought our house the kitchen cabinets looked like they had never been cleaned. I vowed each summer to clean the cabinets to keep that nastiness from ever happening again. I reorganized cabinets, finished painting trim, and scrubbed the outside of the cabinets. You can never get things too clean, right? 

Wrong! I scrubbed the paint completely off the cabinet by the stove. Sheesh! And I'd already gotten rid of the trim paint brush so I couldn't even touch t up. I know my husband is going to laugh at that one. But the kitchen is clean. And somehow we have FOUR travel coffee cups with no lids. How does that happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment