Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Time Flies

I mentioned that I got to go to Hobby Lobby the other day (total high light of my week!).  I was having serious decision making problems and all I left with was my bulletin board and supplies for that project.  I spent a long time in the clock aisle (they were 50% off) but I just couldn't commit.

So today I'm going to share some of my favorites.  Tell me what you think.  Which one needs to come live at my house?  I love the rustic looking ones but I'm just not sure that they're my style.  Ug, this is exactly why I couldn't make a decision...  Yes, there are TWELVE.  I have serious problems.
I love the birds, and it probably goes with our decor the best, but it's probably too small.

Same goes for this.  They chevron pattern is adorbs but, still too small.  And I know chevrons will eventually go the way of floral wallpaper and shag carpet...

This guy was big, but oh so pretty.  Also, upside down...

Kinda cute...

I almost brought this one home with me, I just don't know about rustic...

I liked the unexpected shape

I liked this but hate that the numbers 

So cute!  But once again, the aged thing... And it's probably too small?

This guy is pretty....

I really liked the map in the background on this one.

I like this too but it has the same number problem, so funky, I don't know that I could deal with that.

Crooked...  I like the kind of wood grain going on here.  I'm not sure it goes with our house either though.

What do you guys think?  Anybody else have problems making home decor decisions?  I thought texting a dozen pictures to my sister was a little overboard.  But, apparently that many clock pictures on the blog is completely acceptable...

No comments:

Post a Comment