Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Work it Wednesday

Hey, Work it Wednesday is actually happening on a Wednesday.  I'm going to go ahead and give myself a gold star.  So, for the sake of transparency, this has been a terrible working out week.  Two days I didn't work out at all.  Like nothing.  And on those two days I ate everything I wanted to.  A BLT pizza (yes, it's as delicious as it sounds), Mediterranean food, steak...  Man, it was all so good.  And since my Diet Bet is over, my motivation has gone down somewhat.  I'm still trying though.  And I"m trying to make myself stick with it.

 
So, here's the break down for the week:
I biked 38.12 miles.  Up 6.35 miles from last week.  I've been trying to bike 9 miles a day.  There were obviously a couple of days I did way less and a couple days I did nothing.
I walked 3.5 miles.  Down 3.11 miles.  Blah.  I hate the treadmill.  And I figure biking extra miles makes up for the lack of treadmill time.
And I've done 30 Day Shred exactly once in the past week.  Fail.

This morning I was running too late to pack my gym bag.  I really need to get better at packing it before I go to bed.  So I'm going to have to make myself workout at home.  I should be able to.  I have a bike.  I have an elliptical.  I have workout videos and weights.  The problem is sitting down when I get home.  I can't do it.  If I do, nothing else gets done.

But, here's to a better report next week.  I'm going on a mini-vacation this weekend so it's going to be tough.  I'm going to make myself exercise some before I go fishing with my husband.  And I'm going to try to make healthier choices when we go out to eat.  The wine....  I make no promises on that.  It counts as a fruit though, right?

So, how do you guys stay motivated?  Any tips for not hating the treadmill?  


No comments:

Post a Comment