Thursday, July 26, 2012

1442

I had great plans for my morning.  I was going to run to JoAnn's and grab acrylic paint, puff paint, some 3D flowers, and a couple stencils and then I was going to get to work on remaking my canvases.  Well, I couldn't find everything I needed.  I found all the paint I needed but no luck on flowers or stencils.  The good news is there is hope of a second shopping trip this afternoon with my husband (if I can convince him) or a definite shopping opportunity on Saturday on my way to wedding dress shop with one of my friends.

So instead of crafting, I'm looking through wedding pictures.  All 1,442 of them.  Yes, that's right, 1,442 wedding pictures.  That's a hell of a lot of pictures.  We already had about 500 of them that our photographer had given us originally.  So there's lots of new ones to look through and I'm loving it.  I spent hours yesterday downloading all the CDs of pictures, all 16 of them.  And now it's the fun part, looking through them, falling in love with the new pictures, and remembering how great our wedding was.

One of the new to us pictures.
Walking into our reception.
And I look skinny.  Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment