Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Christmas?

Well, now that I've decorated for fall all I can think about is making my Christmas cards.  I think they are going to involve jingle bells this year.  I've been pinning tons of jingle bell stuff to my pinterest Christmas board.  I think this year I'll try to actually design one and then maybe get it printed at Kinkos.  I think it will be great.  And if I play my cards right (ha ha!) I can use leftover wedding invitation envelopes.  Yes, after two years we still have wedding invitation envelopes (it was cheaper to buy a buttload than just the 100 we needed.)

I feel like there are more clever things floating around in my head but I'm not feeling great today, kind of that foggy headed feeling plus a headache.  I'm going to resume laying on the couch with my blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment