Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Making a List

And checking it twice.  Oh yes, we're getting ready for Christmas at my house.  I'm going to put my tree up either this weekend or Wednesday.  It depends on, are you ready for this, hunting and football.  If we don't go to the Chiefs game Sunday and my husband goes hunting, the tree is going up then.  If we go to the game, the tree will have to wait until Wednesday.  Either way, my house has to get into shape.  We all know the house has to be clean before the tree goes up.

Also, I have plans of working on the laundry room portion of No Clutter November on Saturday.  There's not too much left to do in there and I'd love to get it done.  Last night I rearranged our master closet and hung up the massive pile of clothes that was on top of my dresser.  I admit it, I suck at hanging up my clothes.  Ug.

So, the plan for the rest of the week/weekend
  • Put away stupid laundry in the guest room
  • Clean up office
  • Finish laundry room
  • Get rid of sad, dying pumpkins
  • Process pumpkins that are still good for later pumpkin bread making
  • Buy nail polish remover (unrelated I know, but it has to be done)
  • Go to the gym
  • Decorate for Christmas
  • Maybe do a tiny Christmas craft
  • Be excited that I have a good place for my nativity this year
  • Buy ribbon for candle holders to replace fall ribbon
And as promised, here is a pretty version of my Cleaning Calendar.  I just made it in Publisher.  I downloaded free clip art for the zebra print background and put in a pink text box.  The font I used is Champagne & Limousines.  I love free fonts.  They make my life happy.  And I'm printing it as a picture at Walgreens for like $2.  It will go in a black frame in my laundry room so I'll see it every day while I'm putting doing laundry.  I think it's pretty cute.  And it matches my laundry room.

No comments:

Post a Comment