Friday, November 30, 2012

Waiting

One of my good friends is having her baby today.  I'm so excited for her.  He should be here in just a little over an hour.  So, send her some good thoughts today.  I can't wait to see that sweet baby!

I'm ready for my workday to be over so I can get home and get the house cleaned so I can finish my Christmas projects.  All that's probably going to happen tonight is a little house cleaning.  We have a birthday party to go to tonight but I figure I can get a good start on the house before we leave.

I painted the small canvases to go on my mantle last night.  No pictures yet, I'm trying to wait until it's all done.  Maybe I'll be back with a sneak peak tomorrow.  We'll see.  So to put one of the canvases where I wanted it, I had to stand on the chair by the fireplace.  Later in the evening my husband asked what I had done with my project.  I laughed and said didn't you see me prop them up on the mantle.  He just looked at me blankly.  He hadn't even realized I was standing on furniture.  I thought it was pretty funny.

So now I'm just waiting for 3 o'clock so I can head home and get my projects going.  Of course I have tons of work to do today so the day should go by fast.  Publisher and I are best friends today.

What projects are you working on this weekend?  Are you finishing up Christmas decorating?  Or are you knocking out some Christmas shopping (I still need to start, oops)?

No comments:

Post a Comment