Thursday, May 2, 2013

A Plan

I am seriously jumping up and down inside my head.  I have a plan.  I'm so excited.  I love plans.  I'm tackling something on my Spring To Do List.  Or if you go with my typo yesterday (awesome) my Sprint to do List.  Ug.  Seriously, Mary, not cool.

Anyway.  If you read YHL, you know it's time for the Spring Pinterest Challenge.  I love the Pinterest Challenge.  Any season.  And this time I'm tackling it hardcore.  Cue dancing.  I have big plans.  But, I'm going to keep it uncharacteristically quiet. 

Even though I bought supplies last night.  And may have completed one project.  Here's a hint:  the colors involved are going to be grey and yellow.  It's going to be great.  But I'm going to wait for Wednesday for the big reveal.  You know, build some anticipation.  And that way if it's a total crap fest, it's not all out there.  But I'm hoping it's not a total crap fest.  That would be disappointing.

I think I need to make a habit of doing a little crafty project or a little DIY every night after work.  I'm in such a better mood when I do.  Like a noticeably better mood.  And that was even after shopping for quite a while.  I don't always love shopping.  I was fairly successful though, even though I couldn't find exactly what I wanted.  I think I got things that will work.  Or I can return and try again.

Are you guys participating in the Pinterest Challenge?  What are you going to make?  Somebody spill, it may kill me keeping my mouth shut.


No comments:

Post a Comment