1. A navy cardigan. I already have three tan, a black, and a grey. Navy would go with so many things.
2. A Coach crossbody bag. I would use this all the time. And I think I can snag one at the outlet mall when I go to my fall conference.
3. I have posted these flats before. I'm going to throw my zebra print flats in the trash just as soon as I buy at least one pair of these flats.
4. & 5. I am totally making bracelets like this. I pinned some similar ones the other day.
6. Tall brown boots. I want to wear these with leggings and summer dresses for the fall. Oh boy. I just need to find some for my less than skinny calves.
7. New sunglasses. I know, apparently for some reason no one else wears sunglasses outside of summer. This is insane. I wear sunglasses year round. We are in a committed relationship. I need new ones that don't suck. So I need someone reliable to go sunglass shopping with me. I always fail on my own.
8. No, I don't really need anymore new earrings. Those are so cute though.