Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Work it Wednesday

The beginning of a series....

So, today was the actually the beginning of the beginning.  Remember that post... Monday... I think it was Monday where I admitted to not being quite as thin as I would like.  It's not just about being skinny though, it's about being much healthier.  So I joined a gym.  A gym that I drive by everyday on the way home so I have no excuse to not work out.

Well, I'm so out of shape.  Ug.  But, I walked 2 miles on the treadmill.  I embarrassingly sweated my ass off on the treadmill, but I got it done.  And, even better, I'm going back tomorrow.  So, because I'm kind of nerdy and I really like math and graphs....  Here's a graph.
So it's not especially impressive since I just started working out today.  But, this chart is eventually going to be rocking my face off.  

Anyway, I promised my husband this wasn't going to take me that long.  So, I'm off.  I'm so excited that I've started working out.  And hopefully this is going to keep me accountable.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Honestly the hardest part is getting started! I work out 2-3 times a week and count calories to keep myself on track. Setting definitive goals definitely helps too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I'm an off and on calorie counter. Sometimes I'm really great at it, other times I totally give up. I love My Fitness Pal though. I randomly stumbled across it as an app a while back.

      Delete